• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Portable USB Printer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable USB Printer?

I work on the hop a lot with my laptop and hotdesk at various of my client's offices. I can't connect to their LAN so can't use their printers. However, I've got things going on in my life that demand I have access to a printer.

Yus, the easy solution is to WFH but that's not ging to happen just yet for one reason or another.

So, here's what I want to know.

Is there such thing as a lightweight portable USB printer that preferably needs no mains power?

Alternatively, now there seems to be no such thing as internet cafes anymore, are there places on the high street where I can turn up with a memory stick and get them to print out the connents?

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    I work on the hop a lot with my laptop and hotdesk at various of my client's offices. I can't connect to their LAN so can't use their printers. However, I've got things going on in my life that demand I have access to a printer.

Yus, the easy solution is to WFH but that's not ging to happen just yet for one reason or another.

So, here's what I want to know.

Is there such thing as a lightweight portable USB printer that preferably needs no mains power?

Alternatively, now there seems to be no such thing as internet cafes anymore, are there places on the high street where I can turn up with a memory stick and get them to print out the connents?
    Do you have access to any co-working space or the like? In the past i've used Regus when needing to print stuff off
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      Just take your memory stick to a cake shop and have them bake you a cake....

Comment

Quick google came up with these?
        The Best Portable Printers of 2017 - Printer Reviews

Comment

Did you know you can now get a USB microwave? Yes, really!

You can probably even get a USB steam generator iron these days....

Comment

Our mortgage advisor travels with one to print out factsheets. I don't know if it's battery-powered but it is compact and works well.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

https://www.canon.co.uk/printers/ink..._with_battery/
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
              X