• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best cities in the world for quality of life oh Vienna

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    It's also not the centre of a massive global paedophile ring. That probably counts for something.
    No, that other religion more prevalent in brum has decentralised to the local takeaways and taxi services. Uk's legacy will be no better. God really is doing a fine job.

Who wants to live in a city anyway. You've really got to be a people person to put up with the lifestyle. Full of twats, pricks, knobheads, ***** and arseholes. No wonder there's so many English words for scumbags, like how the Eskimos have many different words for snow. Tells you all you need to know about the quality of the civilisation does the vocabulary.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      So Swindon is somewhere between Luton and Baghdad.
      Nah, the numbers are unsigned chars, so of course Swindon dropped off the bottom

But I'm surprised Tiverton isn't on the list!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        No, that other religion more prevalent in brum has decentralised to the local takeaways and taxi services. Uk's legacy will be no better. God really is doing a fine job.

Who wants to live in a city anyway. You've really got to be a people person to put up with the lifestyle. Full of twats, pricks, knobheads, ***** and arseholes. No wonder there's so many English words for scumbags, like how the Eskimos have many different words for snow. Tells you all you need to know about the quality of the civilisation does the vocabulary.
        You are a miserable old git aren't you?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Nah, the numbers are unsigned chars, so of course Swindon dropped off the bottom

But I'm surprised Tiverton isn't on the list!
          Historically Tiverton is a part of Minehead.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You are a miserable old git aren't you?

Yes, it's a characteristic apparently earned with age. You mustn't be old enough to appreciate it yet.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Brussels beats London
              Right up until the moment they find out you're living there...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I think Melbourne must to be much higher. It's really good city to live.

Comment

Originally posted by joerobertson View Post
                  I think Melbourne must to be much higher. It's really good city to live.
                  Not really
                  https://www.theguardian.com/australi...urid-headlines
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X