• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official British Anti Russian propaganda thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I am still waiting for a proper response to the UN report from the Chemical Ali Brigade.
    I don't think he is intending to FOAD

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I don't think he is intending to FOAD
      I'm glad I'm not an apologist for chemical weapons war criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I'm glad I'm not an apologist for chemical weapons war criminals.
        Fake news, false flag ops, blah blah blah!!!

HTH

Komrade Jog On

Comment

Fake news, false flag ops, blah blah blah!!!

HTH

Komrade Jog On
          And they are the real victims of course.

Comment

Praise the lord it's a miracle

From friends like this

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ys-friend/amp/

And daily mail fake news

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lowed-die.html

To this in 2 short days

Russian spy: Yulia Skripal 'conscious and talking'
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43588450

Comment

What did you want - for her to die?

Comment

What did you want - for her to die?
                No but I bet the U.K. Government did, Teresa May must be shi**ing bricks encase she does not go along with the "story" so far

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                  No but I bet the U.K. Government did, Teresa May must be shi**ing bricks encase she does not go along with the "story" so far

Conservative Head office have probably got a 20 page word document on "Things Theresa we can do Yulia".

She will be at her bedside in like 30 minutes with bunch of flowers and a UK passport, newspapers will be filled with stuff like "Brave Therese embraced highly toxic Yulia and then they shed tears together".

This is an absolute goldmine for the conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Conservative Head office have probably got a 20 page word document on "Things Theresa we can do Yulia".

She will be at her bedside in like 30 minutes with bunch of flowers and a UK passport, newspapers will be filled with stuff like "Brave Therese embraced highly toxic Yulia and then they shed tears together".

This is an absolute goldmine for the conservatives.
                    Possibly but

A U.K. Passport is not exactly a prized position these days, (her dad is the only connection here) and like most Russians she will see May as a comedy figure and prefer to go home and welcomed as a hero to survive this terrorist attack (and Russians will make any offer to her to make this happen)

She is about to become a pawn by both sides

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                      Possibly but

A U.K. Passport is not exactly a prized position these days, (her dad is the only connection here) and like most Russians she will see May as a comedy figure and prefer to go home and welcomed as a hero to survive this terrorist attack (and Russians will make any offer to her to make this happen)

She is about to become a pawn by both sides
                      She is about to tell the world "thank you Britain for saving my life and Thank you Theresa may for letting me stay"

Getting 130 something diplomats sent home around the world has been a masterclass in diplomacy by the UK. May has played this all extremely well.

Tories were behind in the polls a couple of weeks ago, I said in the other thread they would be 6 point ahead soon over the way May has dealt with this, yesterday they were 4 in front. It will be 6 or more in a month.

Enough to get a majority

Comment

Working...
                      X