• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Redress Here - Didn't Bill For a Day I worked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
      My bad basically - I left my timesheets too late and had to do 4 at once. Consequently I put that I worked 4 days one week when in fact I worked 5 and this was signed off. I subsequently invoiced for 4 days and have since left the client.

I assume it's a lost cause?
      Lost cause? No. Surely you have learnt never to do this again?

Comment

For the sake of one day, I would just take it as a learning point and move on. If it was more significant than that then I'd follow up with the client.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          For the sake of one day, I would just take it as a learning point and move on. If it was more significant than that then I'd follow up with the client.
          On the day rate I'm on?? Are you kidding lol x

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
            On the day rate I'm on?? Are you kidding lol x
            ROFLLOLOMGSOCUTE

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Send an amended timesheet politely requesting signature with evidence. Keep it friendly.
              ....and tell them you were so busy that you didn't have time to do any laundry, and had to wear the same pair of socks two days in a row, causing you to overlook a day on your invoice....

Comment

Generally if it's an administrative error and you left on good terms with some personal connections, it should be pretty easy. You just notify them of the error, issue updated paperwork and apologise for the inconvenience.

If they seem like they want to make life difficult, decide how much you care.

Was this through an agency?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Unless the client is a railway station, the train ticket just shows what station you were going to.
                  Having a train ticket to Cardiff Central could mean you were going to the Principality Stadium for a rugby match or to earn some money at the Travelodge Cardiff Central. Both places need replacement hookers.

You sure you can stand the competition? Pip is sometimes quite convincing. You in a dress is a scary thought.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Generally if it's an administrative error and you left on good terms with some personal connections, it should be pretty easy. You just notify them of the error, issue updated paperwork and apologise for the inconvenience.

If they seem like they want to make life difficult, decide how much you care.

Was this through an agency?
                    Yes it was through an agency and I was in Wales oddly enough lok

Comment

Working...
                    X