• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend...Plans....Anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA!

Quiet evening today, might go to the cinema and see Tomb Raider. Saw Red Sparrow on Monday, it was good!
    Tomorrow an eye test and then off to F&M to pick up this as an OTT Easter gift for me and my beau to scoff
    Sunday no plans but do need to have a pedicure so will probably do that

And your good self?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      TFA!

Quiet evening today, might go to the cinema and see Tomb Raider. Saw Red Sparrow on Monday, it was good!
      Tomorrow an eye test and then off to F&M to pick up this as an OTT Easter gift for me and my beau to scoff
      Sunday no plans but do need to have a pedicure so will probably do that

And your good self?
      TFA. Wow that egg looks awesome!

The pub tonight, friends tomorrow and sons footy on Sunday.

So pleased I got astro turf - means I dont have to think about seeds, lawnmowers, mud patches etc
      Have used the garden all winter and now into spring it all looks greener than green outside!

Comment

Skag on Saturday. Bike ride on Sunday.

Comment

TFA!

Nothing much tonight but I am going to watch the rugby in Reading on Saturday!!
          Sunday is a housework day (after church, I might go for a job between dropping the family off and picking them up), my wife is changing the sink upstairs and I am going to try to sort her phone out.

Finished 18.5 today so might be spending a fair amount of time sitting around aching this weekend too!
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA

Toilets!

Well my daughter's toilet and shower is blocked so will be rodding that. Our soft close toilet seat in the en-suite snaps shut like an alligator at the moment so will be fixing that also.

In between we have a dinner party Saturday night. Quick tip; Sainsburys have Laurent Perrier at £25 per bottle. With the 25% off for 6 bottles that comes to under £19 per bottle. Get in there!
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
            X