• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arnaud Beltrame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Really? Who has been telling this "lie"? Or is it just a paranoid fantasy?

I for one have consistently said, once the facts became evident, that there is a dangerous strand of Islam that will probably cause us trouble for a few decades. Some of the perpetrators may have had mental issues, but that's irrelevant. It just makes them more vulnerable to their manipulators.

I think some people possibly understand "a lone wolf" attack, as saying it's just some random nutter, when in fact they're differentiating between a terrorist cell, and someone who is, effectively, acting on their own.
    A few decades.

To be honest there is no point going back over any of the threads and posts on this site with regards to this subject. You and the fun sponge went on a full on mission to delete, move, ban and merge as to disrupt the conversation.

Of course we later find out you have an asylum sleeker sleeping in your spare room, probably good for virtue signalling down the Methodist hall but you took your personal extreme position on the subject and it manifested on the moderation of the forum. Negatively as the large bulk of posters remarked.

Europe is on a fast track to geographical population segregation on religious grounds, self selecting at first but eventually a greater population will ask for it at the ballot box. This has happened time and time before, the position will only get worse sadly.

We will look back negatively on the Alden Pyles of Europe who though a bit of inter religious dialog and regulating companies to use a minority of white people in their adverts was going to fix it all.

Comment

What has my pet asylum seeker have to do with Islamist terror or the Islamisation of Western society? He's a Christian from a non-Islamic country.

And what precisely was my extreme position? That not all Muslims and/or asylum seekers are a threat to our way of life? Yeah - very extreme.

My, you are bitter. I hope your life improves. In the meantime, you will respect my authoritah!
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        What has my pet asylum seeker have to do with Islamist terror or the Islamisation of Western society? He's a Christian from a non-Islamic country.

And what precisely was my extreme position? That not all Muslims and/or asylum seekers are a threat to our way of life? Yeah - very extreme.

My, you are bitter. I hope your life improves. In the meantime, you will respect my authoritah!
        "Islam that will probably cause us trouble for a few decades"

Said King Ferdinand to his knights during the siege of Cordoba.

It never gets better, we've been hoping this for 1500 years, the evidence is your position is one of extreme ignorance.

Every Muslim majority country has deplorable human rights, so any tendency towards a majority Muslim European country should be politely but strongly rebuffed. Starting at the border.

Comment

France has fallen.

Driver tries to ram group of French soldiers - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            France has fallen.
            Yes, yes, of course!
            Nurse!
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              "Islam that will probably cause us trouble for a few decades"
              Apart from one spectacular in the US, statistically seems like minor trouble, compared to the Fenians:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/m...st-attacks-uk/
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Apart from one spectacular in the US, statistically seems like minor trouble, compared to the Fenians:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/m...st-attacks-uk/
                Last edited by minestrone; 29 March 2018, 10:10.

Comment

Working...
                X