• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris puts his foot in it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to recall you always wore a Burka to work Gibbon.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Boris is a professional elitist twat
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        How did you know it was me? Drat! It was to stop you looking at my bottom!
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          I

I also saw a man, or a very big butch woman, in one directing a kid to go into the apple store trying to pinch from ladies handbags as they were trying out the devices, he/she ran off when they realised I had clocked them.

That'll be okay - we could have caught them on cctv....

oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            I remember a bloke called Burka wearing a Gibbon to work. Looked far cooler.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
            X