• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project of doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

It's like pace.
    Love the sound of it! If they're that slow, they probably need a fourth developer, and I'd be happy to volunteer!

The only snag is I'd probably be way too fast for their liking, and ruffle their feathers. But if necessary I could pace myself, and spend most of the day surfing the web!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Logically you are next.

Comment

Could be worse - someone at clientco got their foot run-over by a plane yesterday
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Could be worse - someone at clientco got their foot run-over by a plane yesterday
          Sounds like another few inches and the plane would have flattened them. They must be the luckiest unlucky person alive,
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Sounds like another few inches and the plane would have flattened them. They must be the luckiest unlucky person alive,
            It's happened before. And that wasn't the Project of doom, or even the Temple of doom, but Raiders of the lost ark.

Comment

Good film that. We like it where the Nazi's face melts. And the sword wallah gets himself shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                In the last couple of months we've lost a PM, test manager and now enterprise architect. I'm the only one (BA) that's been here from the start.

I can't think what the common denominator is that's making these people leave - any ideas?
                The only reasonable explanation is that they all live in the same street and they've won the postcode lottery.

Comment

Working...
                X