• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone done Tomorrowland?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone done Tomorrowland?

Probably too late to get tickets, and considering I'm heading towards 50(jesus), I do love Rave & Dance music and was toying to see if I could get some tickets. Fook knows who I'd go with, but has anyone been?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EccF9ISUgEQ&t=3149s

I don't think I'm the demographic, but I am a freak.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Probably too late to get tickets, and considering I'm heading towards 50(jesus), I do love Rave & Dance music and was toying to see if I could get some tickets. Fook knows who I'd go with, but has anyone been?

You will get a free ticket for a helper at 50 stone. Clockwork Orange may be the right demographic.

Comment

i have done things.

Comment

Comment

I did see the film.

Not one of George's better effort I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
            I did see the film.

Not one of George's better effort I have to say.

Comment

Havent done Tomorrowland....would like to. I am heading to Awakenings this weekend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iiSFYHl9ow

Its a helluva weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                I can't hear what he's saying

Comment

That's the Ozzy national anthem? Won't it be great when we ditch the monarchy and can get some decent AC/DC or summit instead of that God Save the Queen crap?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Did my first Tomorrowland at 54 years old. Been back twice since.

Best advice - book early.

Too late for this year as probably all the face value tickets have gone and hotels and places to stay booked months ago.

Buses run out of local towns and if you don't want to drive, Antwerp is perhaps best placed.

Most people there are just like you and want to

Some are just bonkers, some are there to further their commercial (criminal) business.

At 50 you will be easily into the "eldest" demographic but the youth of Europe are very tolerant I've found.
                    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Working...
                    X