• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone done Tomorrowland?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I done Tomorrowland last year for the first time although I have done a few Major International Festivals like Ultra Miami and EDC in Las Vegas.

Nearing 50 is no problem as the Music is very varied. I seen people in their 60s in the crowd. The age of the crowd is usually governed by the stages you go to. Last year, they had an Old Skool stage where you could go and see Darude and few other golden oldies. Trance is also a stage full of an older generation. At Mainstage, it is usually full of kids who are being told to "Put their hands in the air", "Jump, Jump, Jump" and being asked if they are ready to go crazy? which I avoid although the Mainstage is a magnificent bit of production.

Tickets will be your main issue and prices are high at the moment on ViaGoGo (Currently £650 per ticket) as people have missed out on the ticket sale and panic buy (However a Panic Sell happens the month before). For reference for next year, splash the cash and go via Global Journey. If you do want to go THIS year, my advice is to book your flights now. If you are getting a hotel, then this will also need to be booked now and you can get shuttles in everyday. It is true that packages are sold out on the Tomorrowland website HOWEVER

If you click on the below link then there is packages to buy from FestTicket which is a partner of Tomorrowland. They will arrange your ticket, accommodation (Tent or Hostel) along with posting out all the stuff to you.

https://www.festicket.com/festivals/...land/packages/

If you do the camping option then the party begins on Thursday at the Gathering which is a party at the Campsite with a few Local DJs and a Headliner. The Festival grounds open up on the Friday. I think I have covered all the basic information to get you started.

EDIT:

PS: They also have a Stage at the Airport on Monday so you can keep partying until your flight home... Yes, they really have thought of everything
    Last edited by ContractorHardman; 10 April 2018, 19:43. Reason: Extra Information

Comment

And to think, you could have used this as a BOOM thread. Think about it...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
      X