• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Build that wall, build that wall"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Exactly the same in the UK, most (non-EU) come here on a study visa, in many cases to join an English language course. Then they simply vanish to Luton or some other "multi-ethinic" city and never return. The UK immigration service then does exactly diddly squat.
    Theresa May: I won't resign over UK Border Agency row - BBC News

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-may-confirms/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...rriving-to-uk/

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/...ency-broken-up
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adolfoflore...1zw#.bhvK46QVe

this will end badly.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Their chances of getting through will be greatly reduced by the 100 miles of wall Trump is going to build, they only have 800 miles of border to choose from. They'll probably turn back.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Their chances of getting through will be greatly reduced by the 100 miles of wall Trump is going to build, they only have 800 miles of border to choose from. They'll probably turn back.
          I'm surprised Mexico are allowing all these Doctors, Engineers and Scientists to just leave the country so soon after arriving.

Comment

Big man's tweeting angry on this today.

Border Patrol Agents are not allowed to properly do their job at the Border because of ridiculous liberal (Democrat) laws like Catch & Release. Getting more dangerous. “Caravans” coming. Republicans must go to Nuclear Option to pass tough laws NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL!

Mexico is doing very little, if not NOTHING, at stopping people from flowing into Mexico through their Southern Border, and then into the U.S. They laugh at our dumb immigration laws. They must stop the big drug and people flows, or I will stop their cash cow, NAFTA. NEED WALL!

Comment

Indeed he'll do anything to deflect from the Russia investigation.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

You notice that nobody talks about his approval ratings anymore, that is because they are higher than Obamas at the same point in the presidency.

Comment

You notice that nobody talks about his approval ratings anymore, that is because they are higher than Obamas at the same point in the presidency.
                  Are they?

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not really, CNN discuss it all the time. He's still the most unpopular president of all time even after his poll ratings jumped.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      Not really, CNN discuss it all the time. He's still the most unpopular president of all time even after his poll ratings jumped.

As they say, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics....

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

Comment

Working...
                      X