• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Build that wall, build that wall"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Build that wall, build that wall"

First 100 miles going up!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ne...of-border-wall

The Donald keeps his promises!

Only another 1900 miles to go. I estimate it will take 300 years to build the entire border, and then you can still get round it on a motor boat.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The US maintains 4000 miles of wall along it's freeways. They only need 1000 miles of wall to be effective in keeping the bad hombres out.

They said he would not run for office, he did.
      They said he would get nominated, he did.
      They said he would not win, he did.
      They said he would not get the tax reforms through, he did.

The wall will be built.

Comment

Will he get the Mexicans to pay for it?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It'll be finished just in time to prevent Americans escaping after he wins his next 4 year term.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I see the word 'replace' is in the article a lot which means that some already existed, nothing new here...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The vast majority of illegal immigrants come in over the pedestrian bridges with valid visas and simply don't go home again.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...ntinue-n730216

Two-thirds of those who joined the undocumented population did so by entering with a valid visa and then overstaying their period of admission
              But then again that's not what the wall is for, it's more of an election gag.

It's not hard to pull the wool over the eyes of a Trump supporter.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Merkel arranged for an Islamic dictator to be paid 6 billion to keep genuine refugees from a war zone our of Europe. Not a peep from anyone.

Trump wants to build a wall between the US and a democracy. He is evil personified,

Its the double standards that I find amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  The US maintains 4000 miles of wall along it's freeways. They only need 1000 miles of wall to be effective in keeping the bad hombres out.

They said he would not run for office, he did.
                  They said he would get nominated, he did.
                  They said he would not win, he did.
                  They said he would not get the tax reforms through, he did.

The wall will be built.
                  The toilet guys! Derk, Banhead and Doodles!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Merkel arranged for an Islamic dictator to be paid 6 billion to keep genuine refugees from a war zone our of Europe. Not a peep from anyone.

Trump wants to build a wall between the US and a democracy. He is evil personified,

Its the double standards that I find amusing.
                    I'm afraid i have to agree, - trump is an utter twat. let's just hope his administration can ameliorate his tantrums

Comment

Working...
                    X