• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official local election Tory propaganda thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should not have been a brexit forum.

There should have been more control over posters continually starting threads with a link and nothing other than "what about that"

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      BTW, do you ever think or talk about anything else?

I thought you might've recovered by now, but it seems to have hit you chronically, like a depression.

Meanwhile, the vast majority of remainers and leavers can now agree.

Well if that's the case my enjoyment of cycling is "like a depression", though it does keep me fit .

If "you lot" can nail it, I'll have nothing more to say. Some of my German colleagues follow Brexit with as much amusement and interest as I do.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        There should not have been a brexit forum.

There should have been more control over posters continually starting threads with a link and nothing other than "what about that"
        Ah, I see, we should force everyone to put their head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening (well, nothing is really happening, but you know what I mean). You would love censorship, then you won't have to be held accountable for the mess you've created.

As you were
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          If "you lot" can nail it, I'll have nothing more to say. Some of my German colleagues follow Brexit with as much amusement and interest as I do.

That's nice.

It doesn't justify your continuous habit of cluttering up the forum with tulip threads.

Comment

What about that...

Theresa May, in hock to the right wing media

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You can't really blame The Absolute Boy.

It's just that a large number of his friends are antisemitic.

And he often aligns himself with things that are antisemitic.

And a lot of Labour MPs are concerned about his mealy-mouthed response to these accusations of antisemetism. Which is tremendously ironic, of course, given that he likes to talk so much about anti-racism.

And much of the left wing media that isn't sufficiently left-wing for the, hard-left, antisemitic trolls is concerned about his mealy-mouthed response.

To me, this looks like a classic right-wing conspiracy!

Or....

It could be that the right wing media is making hay in a highly politicized way (gosh, I'm shocked).

AND that Corbyn doesn't really care when anti-Zionism strays into antisemitism because that sits uncomfortably with his absolutist, hard-left, views about the state of Israel and about capitalism and, as we all know, capitalism is a massive Jewish conspiracy. In other words, that he's a total fecking disgrace unfit to be leader of HM's Official Opposition.

Surely not?

Sometimes, more than one thing can be correct simultaneously.

But, again, it is fascinating to observe how some lefties appear to excuse racism, providing this racism is intended to support The Absolute Boy.

Fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I do hope to God they keep him though.

Labour in any form are disastrous, I would rather he stayed than someone else came in and made them electable.
                I rather someone came in to make the Labour party electable as it means the Tories would have to improve their game. This would result in a win-win for the public as we would have better politicians rather than the two absolutely sh*t leaders we have at the moment.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I rather someone came in to make the Labour party electable as it means the Tories would have to improve their game. This would result in a win-win for the public as we would have better politicians rather than the two absolutely sh*t leaders we have at the moment.
                  They said that last time and we got Brown and Blair.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    You can't really blame The Absolute Boy.

It's just that a large number of his friends are antisemitic.

And he often aligns himself with things that are antisemitic.

And a lot of Labour MPs are concerned about his mealy-mouthed response to these accusations of antisemetism. Which is tremendously ironic, of course, given that he likes to talk so much about anti-racism.

And much of the left wing media that isn't sufficiently left-wing for the, hard-left, antisemitic trolls is concerned about his mealy-mouthed response.

To me, this looks like a classic right-wing conspiracy!

Or....

It could be that the right wing media is making hay in a highly politicized way (gosh, I'm shocked).

AND that Corbyn doesn't really care when anti-Zionism strays into antisemitism because that sits uncomfortably with his absolutist, hard-left, views about the state of Israel and about capitalism and, as we all know, capitalism is a massive Jewish conspiracy. In other words, that he's a total fecking disgrace unfit to be leader of HM's Official Opposition.

Surely not?

Sometimes, more than one thing can be correct simultaneously.

But, again, it is fascinating to observe how some lefties appear to excuse racism, providing this racism is intended to support The Absolute Boy.

Fascinating.
                    Nope, disagree. You judge a man by the company he keeps. By any standard Corbyn fails that test. The kindest thing you can say about him is that he is merely a figurehead doing what he is told.
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                      Nope, disagree. You judge a man by the company he keeps. By any standard Corbyn fails that test. The kindest thing you can say about him is that he is merely a figurehead doing what he is told.
                      You could say exactly the same about the Maybot
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X