• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official local election Tory propaganda thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I think Tory policy is more akin to East Germany due to the amount of surveillance and intolerance of opposition.
    A continuation of Tony Blair's regime then.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think Tory policy is more akin to East Germany due to the amount of surveillance and intolerance of opposition.
      You are nuts.

Comment

I always thought that being a left-wing contractor was the height of hypocrisy, surely choosing this working lifestyle is embracing capitalism at a personal level?

I don't share some people's faith in politicians as I don't see anyone who really believes in anything and those that nearly do are terrifyingly incompetent. I'm with Plato; spread the power around as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          You are nuts.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_...ions_Data_Bill

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ions-data-bill
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So someone knows I surf pron, play video games and call the missus occasionally....

I am pretty sure no one is interested in that

However someone whose phone message often contain the words 'bomb' and 'ackbar' and 'sand people' may be a terrorist - or possibly just a star wars fan.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              So someone knows I surf pron, play video games and call the missus occasionally....

I am pretty sure no one is interested in that

However someone whose phone message often contain the words 'bomb' and 'ackbar' and 'sand people' may be a terrorist - or possibly just a star wars fan.
              You are a naive twat

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ool-claim.html

A council has used powers intended for anti-terrorism surveillance to spy on a family who were wrongly accused of lying on a school application form.

For two weeks the middle-class family was followed by council officials who wanted to establish whether they had given a false address within the catchment area of an oversubscribed school to secure a place for their three-year-old.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X