• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP British Engineering: Melrose to take over GKN

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Lets not forget Ebac. I really admire them. Taking a white good, and making it properly in the UK. Thats tough. More than happy to pay a premium for this kind of thing.

https://www.ebac.com/washing-machines/listings
    Not really that expensive - unless you really go for cheap brands.

Lack of colour choice would put me off - had to get 'black' white goods recently.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
      Lets not forget Ebac. I really admire them. Taking a white good, and making it properly in the UK. Thats tough. More than happy to pay a premium for this kind of thing.

https://www.ebac.com/washing-machines/listings
      That looks quite good and worth a punt.
      If they are able to export to Brussels without tariffs making the price unviable compared to AEG and the like, I'd consider getting one.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        That looks quite good and worth a punt.
        If they are able to export to Brussels without tariffs making the price unviable compared to AEG and the like, I'd consider getting one.
        Yeah but if you live in Brussels you are better off buying something which is manufactured in or near Brussels to keep the pollution down?

Comment

Working...
        X