• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London's murder rate overtakes New York's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Let's face it most of the murders are black on black, just like NY's used to be.
    In NY it's clear they've cracked down on the black underclass.
    Here Operation Trident seems to have slacked off, if that's money based I don't know.

Just wait luurvie, you have the Morrocans in Scharbeek duking it out to look forward to.

On a different note, is this you?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
      The courts are also playing their part with revolving doors and the border force with none at all.

New York's murder rate is unusually low atm but ours is climbing sharply, without any will to make hard choices or change of leadership it's going to get a lot worse yet. Nothing will happen until companies start relocating because of it.
      It's been low since Giuliani's zero tolerance approach.

We need exactly the same thing here to nip this criminality in the bud before these youths progress to more serious crimes.

I can't see the Trendy Wendies ever allowing this though.

Comment

I read on another forum that the police force in NY is now the size of some small countries army, around 30k.

Is there an issue with black culture? We don't see many Polish street gangs or Chinese killings.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I read on another forum that the police force in NY is now the size of some small countries army, around 30k.

Is there an issue with black culture? We don't see many Polish street gangs or Chinese killings.
          I think this is true...

@ThomasSowell
          Following
          Following @ThomasSowell

“Groups that rose from poverty to prosperity seldom did so by having racial or ethnic leaders. While most Americans can easily name a number of black leaders, current or past, how many can name Asian American ethnic leaders or Jewish ethnic leaders?”

Comment

Or we could wander down a race and intelligence discussion and see the tulip hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Or we could wander down a race and intelligence discussion and see the tulip hit the fan.
              We could but your 2-2 wouldn't be up to the nuances and complications involved.
              What I'm saying is you're not intelligent enough to have that discussion.
              Last edited by sasguru; 3 April 2018, 17:49.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

We could but your 2-2 wouldn't be up to the nuances and complications involved.
                What I'm saying is you're not intelligent enough to have that discussion.
                Did mummy not give someone enough hugs?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Did mummy not give someone enough hugs?
                  I didn't have you down as a libtard lefty touch-feely type.
                  Merely stating the facts.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I didn't have you down as a libtard lefty touch-feely type.
                    Merely stating the facts.
                    At least TestMangler's parents didn't default on the private school fees.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      I miss the spit and sawdust pubs and drunken yobbos you used to see in town centres on Saturday night.
                      Come to Swindon, you'll love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X