• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Golf: The Masters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf: The Masters

Always a special event on the golfing calendar this one. I think it's the welcome splash of colour provided by the spectacular blooms of the Augusta National coupled with it being the first juncture of the year in which shouts of "Get in the Hole" are found to be echoing around my house.

I'm going to be very innerested to see how Tiger performs in the spotlight for the first time since his much vaunted return to form. I'm also looking forward to see how Tommy Fleetwood's game has come on since I last saw him in the US PGA -can he handle the pressure of the expectations that were bestowed on him last year?

I think probably Speith and McIlroy will be among the leaders on the final day's play but if you fancy an outside bet, you could do worse than having a flutter of either of the Molinari brothers. Remember, you heard it here first
    Last edited by Pip in a Poke; 5 April 2018, 13:18.

-1/10

Why is this DoggyStyles' sockie still posting?

Comment

Working...
    X