• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4 weeks notice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incidentally how did the OP's situation pan out?

Comment

Originally posted by pauldee View Post
      Incidentally how did the OP's situation pan out?
      The OP's situation never actually existed - just a sockie troll

Comment

I've encountered this sort before more with the type being a permie rather than

I've encountered this sort before more with the type being a permie rather than contractor. I've had to deal with guys like this both as a contractor and a permie, when I was permie I complained and no-one wanted to hear it or do anything about it so I left for a better job or started contracting. When I was a contractor and experienced this sort of behavior towards me (and witnessed it on others) I decided to look for another contract after the current one was around 2 months due to expire and I left and I didn't say a thing as it's just not worth it.

You could always buy a cheap 2nd hand android device in cash, never use it with personal accounts or your internet at home, setup an email account using the device in an internet cafe and then months later when they've forgotten about you using free WiFi in a shopping center mail all his colleagues with an anonymous e-mail stating why he is an absolute knob end. And turn your mobile phone off for tracking when you are sending the email in the shopping center. Sorted. Don't forget to get the email addresses before you leave the work premises ! Disguise yourself with a hat and sunglasses in the shopping mall for good measure !!! Remember the wise words of this forum that echo in eternity .... "Don't get mad, get even..".
        Last edited by sbakoola; 11 May 2018, 12:32.

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
          You could always buy a cheap 2nd hand android device in cash, never use it with personal accounts or your internet at home, setup an email account using the device in an internet cafe and then months later when they've forgotten about you using free WiFi in a shopping center mail all his colleagues with an anonymous e-mail stating why he is an absolute knob end. And turn your mobile phone off for tracking when you are sending the email in the shopping center. Disguise yourself with a hat and sunglasses in the shopping mall for good measure !!
          This is how I send every email I write.

Comment

Working...
          X