• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russian Football Supporters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone thinking of travelling to Russia for the World cup and perhaps enjoy a bit of banter with the locals ?

Russian football supporters ready for a bit of jovial banter with England fans
    I'm alright Jack

I'll give Jog On pocket money to go...

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Anyone thinking of travelling to Russia for the World cup and perhaps enjoy a bit of banter with the locals ?

Russian football supporters ready for a bit of jovial banter with England fans
      What is it with Russians and taking their shirts off? Putin, Ultras, AtW????

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No problems...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          At least the players themselves are a bit more athletic....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I'll give Jog On pocket money to go...
            Want my BTC address?

I remember the hotel gym in Sharm that was full of them. I knew then that if we ever went to war against these people we'd be fooked.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Joking aside, even if I were into football I'd be nowhere ******* near that. There's scrapping and then there's having your head stoved in by a bunch of ******* lunatics with weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                I knew then that if we ever went to war against these people we'd be fooked.
                Coward

Comment

My tickets are booked going for a month ...

Not sure what team to support

I was in Sofia last week, football is war there also (like poLznd, Italy and many other countries these days) - England Just went soft

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                    My tickets are booked going for a month ...

Not sure what team to support

I was in Sofia last week, football is war there also (like poLznd, Italy and many other countries these days) - England Just went soft
                    We love you and don't want you to meet a violent and horrible end.

Comment

Working...
                    X