• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ysgythysgymlngwchgwch Bryggy.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    You're not wrong mate.

I've come back across that Welsh bridge a few times with bandy legs end empty bollocks.

Whole load of us went up to Tenby once for my mate Pete's stag do. I was the best man and to cut a long story short I got handcuffed to this Welsh bird and found myself still chained to her when I had to pop to the bogs for a Neville.

Anyway, she gave me a blowjob and the smirk I had on my face when I came back into the pub must of said it all as this massive cheer went up from all the lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Smeeton A Quiet Boy View Post
      You're not wrong mate.

I've come back across that Welsh bridge a few times with bandy legs end empty bollocks.

Whole load of us went up to Tenby once for my mate Pete's stag do. I was the best man and to cut a long story short I got handcuffed to this Welsh bird and found myself still chained to her when I had to pop to the bogs for a Neville.

Anyway, she gave me a blowjob and the smirk I had on my face when I came back into the pub must of said it all as this massive cheer went up from all the lads.
      have

This sockie's a real charmer.

Comment

One day it will sink in just how offensive some of this bollocks really is... Heigh ho...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

To be fair to the Welsh they do take a strong line on immigration. This would never happen in England..

Bangor homes plan rejected over Welsh language fears - BBC News
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I’m not welsh but I grew up watching welsh bbc programming in the afternoon when wagging off school. Always dreamt of a converted barn/farmhouse in North Wales! And I’m still after a copy of ‘Morgan’s Boy’....

Comment

Working...
            X