• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is the limited company expenses deadline?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creativecontractor View Post
    Wow you lot sure are classy.

So you insult and then answer the question anyway? Talk about conufsed passive aggressive.

I'm sorry your penis is so microscopic that your have to resort to insults to make yourself feel really big, but hey if you spend less time wanking on here and more time contracting (like me) you might be able to afford a penis extension.
    I answered your question. What more do you want you whiney little ****?
    That last paragraph you wrote, that's called 'transference' in medical circles.
    Last edited by administrator; 9 April 2018, 15:02. Reason: See signature.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Well, that went well, I thought.

Comment

!

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        I answered your question. What more do you want you whiney little c u n t?
        That last paragraph you wrote, that's called 'transference' in medical circles.
        This is hilarious. You just wasted all kinds of energy crying about something as benign as a misplaced post.

I got the answer I came for with minimal effort (cheers for that!). No sweat off my back, but clearly lots off yours.

You keep on trollin’, tough guy!

Comment

I'm sorry your penis is so microscopic that your have to resort to insults to make yourself feel really big, but hey if you spend less time wanking on here and more time contracting (like me) you might be able to afford a penis extension.
          You've been on this site since December 2014. If you did a proper search, you'll realise that we covered penis extensions in April 2015....

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
          Originally posted by tarbera View Post
          What about my penis extension ???
          From Can I get my penis enlarged? - Health questions - NHS Choices

NHS choices
          Can I get my penis enlarged?

"It’s possible to have an operation to increase the length or girth of your penis.
          Surgery for cosmetic reasons, such as penis enlargement, is not usually available on the NHS."

Comment

This is hilarious. You just wasted all kinds of energy crying about something as benign as a misplaced post.

I got the answer I came for with minimal effort (cheers for that!). No sweat off my back, but clearly lots off yours.

You keep on trollin’, tough guy!
            I'll take that as a thank you. And there's only one troll on this thread.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              How do people get this far without an accountant??
              They're all just coming onto you.

Comment

Wow you lot sure are classy.

So you insult and then answer the question anyway? Talk about confused passive aggressive.

You picked things up pretty quickly. Welcome aboard. You will fit in fine.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  One has heard that phrase somewhere else recently. Funny enough, that was from another pant pisser who'd asked a f^cktard question too. How very coincidental.
                  Got a link? I can't find that exact phrase.

@creativecontractor - if it hadn't descended into so quickly, a moderator could have moved your post for you. Better luck next time.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Got a link? I can't find that exact phrase.
                    No, and neither can one's valet.

Comment

Working...
                    X