• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Transgender weight lifter injured

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transgender weight lifter injured

Commonwealth Games: New Zealand's Laurel Hubbard out of the weightlifting through injury - BBC Sport

Sorry, what kind of ****ed up PC world are we living in now? How can it be fair for this individual to be allowed to compete against women.

Is it any surprise that he/she/it (or which ever gender neutral nonsense applies) was favorite to win the Gold medal.

I'm all for gender equality, but this is beyond a joke.

Certainly grunts like a bloke

Comment

This is a tricky one, there was a similar story recently about a trans wrestler winning a tournament that was met with some hostility:

Mack Beggs wants to wrestle boys, but Texas rules won't let him

For the second year in a row, a transgender wrestler has won the Texas girls' Class 6A 110-pound division.

Mack Beggs, 18, a senior at Euless Trinity High School near Dallas, entered the tournament in Cypress outside Houston with an undefeated record. He beat Chelsea Sanchez — whom he beat for the title in 2017— in the final match Saturday.

Video posted online showed a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd following Beggs' win.
      This trans stuff is all great and very right on when it suits people who like to virtue signal a lot - until actual real world situation come around like this and using the other gender's bathroom/changing rooms when reality kicks in.

There is just no pleasing some people
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

How was (s)he in the snatch ?
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I thought this was done and dusted back in the 70s with Renee (formerly Richard Raskind) Richards. She was refused to play in womens' tournaments due to being a man without any manhood.

It's the reason why all Olympic athletes are sex-tested.

Bonus prize for anyone who can answer the question about which sports-person was the only one to not have the sex test?
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            How was (s)he in the snatch ?
            Not exactly a natural. But, with practice, eventually she took on all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              This trans stuff is all great and very right on when it suits people who like to virtue signal a lot - until actual real world situation come around like this and using the other gender's bathroom/changing rooms when reality kicks in.
              I honestly don't get the issue about toilets. At our local parkrun, the men's was shut and both men and women were using the ladies - guess what - the world did not end! (although the queues were rather long!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                This is a tricky one, there was a similar story recently about a trans wrestler winning a tournament that was met with some hostility:

Mack Beggs wants to wrestle boys, but Texas rules won't let him

There is just no pleasing some people
                Womens toilets are in cubicles. It actually upsets men more - well male bouncers - when myself and my friends' use to use the mens loos at clubs because they were empty and there was a queue for the ladies. Oh and we would get out quickly if a man wanted to use the urinals.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It’s faintly ridiculous, I say let everyone compete in the same competition. Stops all the moaning.

Comment

As a Black transgender vegan of American / Chinese decent, I'm offended by your post.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X