• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bumped a car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Have you considered learning to drive instead, FFS? I don't think I've bumped a car in the best part of a decade.
    It would be your last if there is so much as a scratch on my car...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It would be your last if there is so much as a scratch on my car...
      [emoji33]

I thought you stayed away from Putin...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        Have you considered learning to drive instead, FFS? I don't think I've bumped a car in the best part of a decade.
        You only think? You don't know? Best hand your licence in, mate. You're a menace to everyone else.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
          So only expecting a few semi sensible suggestions and as the title suggests I bumped a parked car as I was trying to manoeuvre out of a tight parking spot on a very small road. No visible damage on either car - it was night tho. Most likely like my well arch hit their bumper but hard to say.

So as there was no damage I left without leaving my details (new driver and didn't know you had to leave details for every little bump).

Am I right in thinking that I should have left my details?

VC
          Let's see... No damage to either car, no one in the car that your car barely touched so no one hurt. Nothing to worry about... carry on.

Fully appreciate that one needs to be honest etc but one also needs to be pragmatic.

Comment

So only expecting a few semi sensible suggestions and as the title suggests I bumped a parked car as I was trying to manoeuvre out of a tight parking spot on a very small road. No visible damage on either car - it was night tho. Most likely like my well arch hit their bumper but hard to say.

So as there was no damage I left without leaving my details (new driver and didn't know you had to leave details for every little bump).

VC

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

VC
              I bumped a car and I liked it.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I bumped a car and I liked it.
                yeah but you shagged Russell Brand as well.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X