• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tips for the National.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    I used to like this race but they way they treat the horses, shocking.

Better to try and guess how many will be shot after going lame.

qh
    They have made quite a few adjustments to decrease the harm to the horses to be fair to the organisers.

I'll guess zero horses to be put down after this race, this year!

To answer the OP (and using the methodology of PG);

Short: Tiger Roll
    Middle: Gasline Boy
    Long: Tenor Nivernais
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Go for three horses short medium long odds; each way.
      Interesting that's exactly what I told my brother to do.

Comment

For a laugh, Milansbar, at 33/1...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

If I win the lottery I want to buy two race horses and name them "Inthelead" and "Commingupontheinside"
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Anyone got any??
            Pick any of them: Aintree racegoers arrive for Ladies Day | Daily Mail Online, you're still not going to get anything
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Pick any of them: Aintree racegoers arrive for Ladies Day | Daily Mail Online, you're still not going to get anything
              The ladies of Liverpool are a special breed and not for the faint hearted.

And I speak from experience.

[emoji527]

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  For a laugh, Milansbar, at 33/1...
                  Yep, came 5th at 33-1 for 125 quid had a tenner each way with Betvictor who were paying six places.

The tenner each way on Tiger Roll was also a bonus.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Yep, came 5th at 33-1 for 125 quid had a tenner each way with Betvictor who were paying six places.

The tenner each way on Tiger Roll was also a bonus.
                    Isn't it funny you always tell us how well you've done, after the event has happened?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Isn't it funny you always tell us how well you've done, after the event has happened?
                      It helps keep his post count down. If he was to post all his gambling activities before potential payouts, he’d get so much sledging he could open for England.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X