• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tips for the National.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Isn't it funny you always tell us how well you've done, after the event has happened?
    Oh right, how much is Lloyds now???

I was away Thursday to weekend and placed the bets on Wednesday. Had 5 tenner each ways, two came off.

Actually thought I'd bet on Blaklion or whatever it was, basically just doubled over half my money.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Anyone got any??
      Yes, cats are pretty fast and agile.

So I'd put a punt on a horse with some name relating to cats, such as Leopards or Tigers etc.

HTH
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Yes, cats are pretty fast and agile.

So I'd put a punt on a horse with some name relating to cats, such as Leopards or Tigers etc.

HTH
        Yeah - I did not....

£50 lighter now

oh well

Comment

I'd put a tenner on Tank Top, because someone told me he was a good jumper...
          Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
            I'd put a tenner on Tank Top, because someone told me he was a good jumper...
            But you found out he was 'armless'??

Comment

Working...
            X