US, UK and France Attack Syria in preemptive defence. US, UK and France Attack Syria in preemptive defence. - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 71

Super poster

Lockhouse is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    the vast majority of people are now useful idiots or Russian trolls.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    I trust we'll see a measured and sensible response from Putin.
    The only nice thing you can say about him is that he sticks up for Russia's best interests (as long as they are aligned with his). Nothing else really comes to mind.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

'Liberal' military interventions tend to make things worse. I hovers this will do the same.

But appeasing criminals like Putin is not the answer either. The Russian economy is smaller than Spain's and could easily be squashed.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Contractor Among Contractors

Andy2 is good enough for Jehovah!

She has ensured comrade corbyn's win in the next election

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

The defense ministry said the Russian forces did not deploy their air defense systems stationed in Syria to intercept the American, British, and French missiles. For its part, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford said the Pentagon "specifically identified targets" to "mitigate the risk of Russian forces being involved." The coalition did contact their Russian counterparts to "deconflict airspace," but did not "coordinate targets" with Moscow.
    https://www.rt.com/news/424120-us-strike-syria-facts/

Yesterday we heard that Assad moved all his kit and people to Russian bases - having been given enough time to do so to allow us to bomb some empty targets to save face and keep up appearances.

Are there any reports of any casualties yet?
    Because feelings...

Still gathering requirements...

ronkeen has no reputation

Strike and kill without wanting the investigation first and find out who is lying and who is not... what is that called.

Contractor Among Contractors

Dark Black is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Andy2 View Post
    She has ensured comrade corbyn's win in the next election
    How do you figure that?

Because she had more minerals than Dave to strike without asking parliament first?

The country is not stupid enough to elect a cowardly terrorist sympathiser like Corbyn as prime minister.
    Do what thou wilt

Super poster

Lockhouse is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by ronkeen View Post
    Strike and kill without wanting the investigation first and find out who is lying and who is not... what is that called.
    The general public don't know tulip, only what we're told.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Godlike

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by ronkeen View Post
    In fact it has impeded the investigation. It is no coincidence that the attack took place just as investigators were about to travel to Syria. Moreover, it has now revealed the the source of information about the alleged chemical attack came from BoJo's "White Helmets". The reports contradict the reports from the hospital in Douma who claimed they were treating victim's of a conventional bombing. Then someone spread panic by shouting it was a chemical attack. People panicked and started hosing each other down contrary to the advice from doctors.
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

The important question is, am I currently safer here in Washington DC or should I hope that nothing kicks off before Thursday when I return to Germany and will I be safer there?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Godlike

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    The important question is, am I currently safer here in Washington DC or should I hope that nothing kicks off before Thursday when I return to Germany and will I be safer there?
    Washington is OK but I have no doubt that there will be reprisals in the UK, the UK gives refuge to terrorists.
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.