• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US, UK and France Attack Syria in preemptive defence.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the US, we were about to be attacked by Syria
    Last edited by Paddy; 14 April 2018, 07:12.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Oh dear! You're doing tulip in the polls, the public think you're tulip, elections coming up soon, what do you do? Start a war...however I don't think that this one is going to have the same effect as the Falklands...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Pathogen response, I am staying put in Raccoon City

Comment

Not preemptive. That would have meant attempting to degrade Syria's chemical weapon capability before they used them.

Unlike Iraq, where the attack was made before they'd begun to develop them...

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Pathogen response
          You mean Russia is going to attack a former Soviet agent on British soil with biological agents?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Maybe all the lefty liberal snowflakes will turn anti-war now.

RIP Theresa May's political career
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Not preemptive. That would have meant attempting to degrade Syria's chemical weapon capability before they used them.
              Surely “Not selling the chemicals to Syria in the first place” would have been preemptive.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                RIP Theresa May's political career
                Her career was over when Boris, Gove & Co made sure she was elected leader of the Tory party.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

If he did use chemical weapons then there's a case for a limited engagement if only to destroy the chemical facilities before they get used on a wider scale. Should we get involved? That's up for discussion.

In the Middle East twelvty million wrongs definitely don't make a right.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Her career was over when Boris, Gove & Co made sure she was elected leader of the Tory party.
                    So they knowingly committed political suicide for the Tory party of was just the least worst option?

Looks like this is a one off like the one last year - not hearing reports of any casualties or losses. Looking at comments on news articles that allow them and replies to tweets by journalists for news articles that don't allow comments on their articles the vast majority of people are now useful idiots or Russian trolls.

I trust we'll see a measured and sensible response from Putin, one thing's for sure is that our lot are not up for WW3 and Vlad knows it.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X