• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US, UK and France Attack Syria in preemptive defence.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Curiously aligned with Russian interests, I should add, but that's probably just a coincidence.

Anybody in the West who says or does anything that aligns with the Russian (Putins) interests is either paid by them or a useful idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Anybody in the West who says or does anything that aligns with the Russian (Putins) interests is either paid by them or a useful idiot.
      I think you got my point, in a roundabout way.

Comment

Why didn’t the US send their usual response to civilian casualties - tweets saying “there’s nothing we could do, thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers”?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Absolutely sickening from USA, UK and France. Beyond belief.

500,000 died in Syria and they carry on supporting "rebels" aka Al Qaeda
          million suffering in Yemen getting bombed by Saudi bombs made in the USA and dying of famine
          Palestinians getting shot for protesting South Africa style Apartheid (though much worse)
          60 die in suspected chemical attacks (like Assad needs to use chemical weapons he is winning) - that's not acceptable and can't be tolerated.

Yeah nice one.

Comment

500,000 died in Syria because Assad killed them (with the help of Russia and Iran).

I repeat - Assad's butchers killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              500,000 died in Syria because Assad killed them (with the help of Russia and Iran).

I repeat - Assad's butchers killed them.
              You are forgetting how many countries are meddling in Syria and Iraq. You are just following a skewed Fox News report. The reporting is all pure propaganda. I have no love for Russia but they are the reason ISIS is facing defeat and you should at least thank them for that

Comment

Russia did not bomb ISIS, look at the fooking map and stop repating RT's BS

Comment

Why didn't the USA and the UK bomb Sudan:

Sudan government accused of using chemical weapons in Darfur - BBC News

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/eric-..._12545798.html
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

On the bright side, at least the pound is up a bit after the bombing.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      On the bright side, at least the pound is up a bit after the bombing.
                      The Brexiteers will be worried that the stronger pound will harm the Empire 2.0 jam, tea and biscuit export strategy.

Comment

Working...
                      X