• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foam on the Tiber?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

“The women were both black and had braided hair. They were believed to be in their late 20s and one was wearing a brown jacket, while the other was wearing a black jacket.

Oh Dear

Maybe the Spanish should make sure their Police behave themselves?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ts-baton-video
    Still British regardless of their colour which you had to highlight for some strange reason.

Bit of a one sided story in the Daily Bigot wasn't it?

Police in Majorca and Ibiza has called on airports and travel chiefs to curb the sale of alcohol after a string of drunken fights involving British tourists.

Their comments come as residents grow sick and tired of drunken revellers in the Magaluf area.

Upset locals have signed an online petition campaigning an end to “anything goes, cheap tourism” in the region.
    I suspect they were pissed up Brits causing a problem but no-one from the Daily HateForeigners went and got the other side of the story.

From another report:

People can be heard swearing in English as the crowds rapidly scatter, with several tourists receiving blows to their backs during the operation on the Spanish-owned island.

Aaron posted: "So last night there was a big group of people blocking the main road in Santa Ponsa, blocking cars, banging on cars, smashing bottles, etc.
    "They deserved it tho [sic] causing carnage every night of the week."

Many people from the UK and Ireland own holiday villas in the town of Santa Ponsa in the south-west of Majorca and it is a popular holiday destination with British visitors.

But local tourism officials have become concerned about how families are starting to shy away, and increasingly being replaced by so-called "youth tourism".

These typically stay out late at night drinking, and even when the pubs close are still standing around on the streets allegedly causing trouble before finally drifting off to the discos or back to their hotels in the early hours of the morning.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Still British regardless of their colour which you had to highlight for some strange reason.

Bit of a one sided story in the Daily Bigot wasn't it?

I suspect they were pissed up Brits causing a problem but no-one from the Daily HateForeigners went and got the other side of the story.

From another report:

I highlighted it as the discussion is around the indigenous British people being unhappy about uncontrolled immigration from Africa and the best abuse you can come up with is 2 apparently second generation African immigrants being racist. From the offence & description I suppose we can assume that is what they are.

There is however no doubt they aren't the kind of white English racists Enoch Powell was accused of inciting and the left love to point to as the bogeyman.

So those tourists deserve being battered around the body whilst not presenting any threat of violence, this was done by the Spanish police as shown on the video? blimey talk about talking bollux!

The British Police get in trouble for upsetting people throwing rocks & Molotov cocktails at them.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...e-control.html

Instead of upholding strict impartiality, in 2002 police leaders published a “hate-crime manual” via the Association of Chief Police Officers. It was a defining moment that undermined the highest traditions of policing. The ideal of impartial justice was dismissed with particular scorn. “Colour blind” (in quotation marks to signify its implausibility) policing was defined as “policing that purports to treat everyone in the same way. Such an approach is flawed and unjust. It fails to take account of the fact that different people have different reactions and different needs. Failure to recognise and understand these means failure to deliver services appropriate to needs and an inability to protect people irrespective of their background.” Impartial justice was now “unjust” and it’s not surprising that many rank and file officers have had difficulty accepting the new approach. But their concerns have been given short shrift. They were to be “retrained” or disciplined. And yet it was not easy for officers to be sure how they could stay out of trouble. In another section of the manual they were told: “Anyone who is unable to behave in a non-discriminatory and unprejudiced manner must expect disciplinary action. There is no place in the police service for those who will not uphold and protect the human rights of others.”
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This money will come from my pocket.

I would rather it came from the company that accepted their health insurance on them entering the country.

Comment

I highlighted it as the discussion is around the indigenous British people being unhappy about uncontrolled immigration from Africa and the best abuse you can come up with is 2 apparently second generation African immigrants being racist. From the offence & description I suppose we can assume that is what they are.

There is however no doubt they aren't the kind of white English racists Enoch Powell was accused of inciting and the left love to point to as the bogeyman.
          They're British and probably born and bred in the UK. For all you know they could be descendents of:

Records show that black men and women have lived in Britain in small numbers since at least the 12th century, but it was the empire that caused their numbers to swell exponentially in the 17th and 18th centuries.

As the British empire expanded, African and Afro-Caribbean slaves were ferried across the seas to work on plantations in the Caribbean or the Americas, where they had to do back-breaking labour all their lives under the scalding sun.
          https://gizmodo.com/turns-out-the-fi...bla-1822796426

As a country which is seemingly proud of it's multiculturalism and integration then it should matter what colour they are, this is still racism but then again...

So those tourists deserve being battered around the body whilst not presenting any threat of violence, this was done by the Spanish police as shown on the video? blimey talk about talking bollux!
          How do you know, were you there? From the other report there were threats of violence which could well have escalated...

You don't like foreigners do you?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

They're British and probably born and bred in the UK. For all you know they could be descendents of:

https://gizmodo.com/turns-out-the-fi...bla-1822796426

As a country which is seemingly proud of it's multiculturalism and integration then it should matter what colour they are, this is still racism but then again...

How do you know, were you there? From the other report there were threats of violence which could well have escalated...

You don't like foreigners do you?
            If they are descended from early immigrants they would be quite unusual as until the 1960s there were hardly any here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British
            In 1950 there were probably fewer than 20,000 non-white residents in Britain, almost all born overseas.[125] After World War II, the largest influx of Black people occurred, mostly from the British West Indies. Over a quarter of a million West Indians, the overwhelming majority of them from Jamaica, settled in Britain in less than a decade. In 1951 the population of Caribbean and African-born people in Britain was estimated at 20,900.[126] In the mid-1960s, Britain had become the centre of the largest overseas population of West Indians.[127] This migration event is often labelled "Windrush", a reference to the HMT Empire Windrush, the ship that carried the first major group of Caribbean migrants to the United Kingdom in 1948.[128]
            Even so if they are from a long line of Fotherington Smythes as you suggest, the idea that 2 women of colour being racist to a Spanish lady are the best you can manage to prove your case that the British as a group are more racist hardly supports your assertion.

There was a video where the Spanish policeman approached unarmed people who were not behaving aggressively and he hit them with a Baton. Obviously they could all be mass murderers armed to the teeth and not drunken youths stuffed full of alcohol sold in local bars. But in that case you would have thought that the paper would have mentioned it.

No I don't like uncontrolled immigration, the speed of it, the failure to plan for it and the fact we are unable to talk about any negative impact of it without being called racist.

I quite like people of my Race and as before I have mentioned I believe there is only one descended from Eve in Africa.

Comment

It's not, liberal people like to tell you it was but a sizeable majority of the population didn't want immigration to happen and did not ask for it, it was forced up upon us.

Comment

It's unfortunate but the different subspecies of this race have different behaviours and intelligences.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  It's unfortunate but the different subspecies of this race have different behaviours and intelligences.
                  Its a culture thing not any part of "race". Sometimes its driven by Sky Fairies as well.

There are many people of African or Indian extraction etc that I like far more than those of traditional English chavdom!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Homo Sapiens has sub-species? That'll be news to biologists.
                    Got any trinomials to describe them?
                    Perhaps Homo Sapiens Glaswegius-Gammon?

I've told you before you're too stupid to have this conversation.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      I've told you before you're too stupid to have this conversation.

You wander about this forum prepenting you've got double first from Cambridge but you have alluded to me in PMs you have a ordinary from a poly and a distance part time MSc from some OU alternative.

Comment

Working...
                      X