• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blame it on the Russians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Do you understand the idea that more than one person can be responsible for a crime? If so, work out the rest for yourself. If not, consult St Petersburg for guidance.
    OK - they say Putin buggered my cat
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      You blame Putin for Assad's war crimes? So is Assad off the hook now?
      Assad isn't off the hook, he is just a puppet niw having exhausted his own army - infantry niw is Iranian (and their hired guns), air force mainly Russian - they ALL guilty of war crimes there

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Assad isn't off the hook, he is just a puppet niw having exhausted his own army - infantry niw is Iranian (and their hired guns), air force mainly Russian - they ALL guilty of war crimes there
        And they bugger squirrels as well - let's not forget
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          And they bugger squirrels as well - let's not forget
          It's tempting to say they buggered your brain out, but I doubt you ever had it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            It's tempting to say they buggered your brain out, but I doubt you ever had it...
            Well they certainly buggered yours before they sent you over here.

Comment

Blame it on the Russians

Another Russisn journo very sadly accidently fell five floors off his balcony.

Russian reporter Borodin dead after mystery fall

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43781351

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Another Russisn journo very sadly accidently fell five floors off his balcony.

Russian reporter Borodin dead after mystery fallhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43781351
                It's odd how all these Russians citizens and their foreign friends' who can point out Putin and his mates aren't behaving themselves are soooo accident prone and have some many sudden health problems...
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  It's odd how all these Russians citizens and their foreign friends' who can point out Putin and his mates aren't behaving themselves are soooo accident prone and have some many sudden health problems...
                  Certainly is... I know - let's bomb Syria!

Comment

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR!!!!

Comment

I had a madras curry last night, this morning there was a terrible smell in the bedroom. That'll be the Russians I told the missus.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X