• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blame it on the Russians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You love it!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      As long as Jog On continues to spout Kremlin propaganda, he's only weakening their power. Let him get on with it.
      You must have a stronger stomach than I have. I suppose we could pass him off as a useful idiot, but that's stretching the definition of "useful" somewhat far, in my humble opinion...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Either way, the body will be found with his little comrade out, a tissue and a photo of an elderly topless Russian man on horseback.

Comment

Oh, go on then.

Comment

i started using 'highly likely' quite often in my official conversations now. Also 'no other plausible' clause also good.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
              i started using 'highly likely' quite often in my official conversations now. Also 'no other plausible' clause also good.
              It's officially known as "balance of probabilities"

HTH

Comment

Working...
              X