• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stand down: Moscow has ‘irrefutable’ evidence chem attack in Syria’s Douma was staged

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Since when did the Russian people actually have a choice in the matter?
    There is always a choice.

Russian people had chosen Putin's mafia

Comment

scotrscoot,

some people just want to see the world burn. problem is they don't ralize west is not playing with lies about sophisticated cave networks this time. It is the the russian and chinese military. I think when we see some west tanks ans ships blown, people will start to get it. Only scares me the level of propaganda going on. There is nothing more to colonize. West is on the russian border.
      Last edited by ronkeen; 17 April 2018, 16:37.

Comment

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
        scotrscoot,

some people just want to see the world burn. problem is they don't ralize west is not playing with lies about sophisticated cave networks this time. It is the the russian and chinese military. I think when we see some west tanks ans ships blown, people will start to get it. Only scares me the level of propaganda going on. There is nothing more to colonize. West is on the russian border.
        Top class, Komrade!

Comment

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
          scotrscoot,

Non-Soviet spellcheckers are available...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X