• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russian Hacking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    If I start posting interesting, intelligent, factual or relevant posts, then it is safe to conclude, my account has been hacked by Putin's favourite pet gerbil.
    He has an army of other animals too....

Comment

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
      everyone is joking until one stray missile hits something russian. Then you will see that big US navy ship on the ocean bottom. We are all screwed then. May : Missiles are moral. How these people elect themselves is terrifying.
      US killed over 200 Russian military a month ago - not a peep from Russia and the Russian journalist who run a suicidal story on it "jumped" out of building.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Shame we won't have any trees left...
        Plenty of trees left in Siberia, Jog On will be running the Camp of Happyness (or else)...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          If I start posting interesting, intelligent, factual or relevant posts, then it is safe to conclude, my account has been hacked by Putin's favourite pet gerbil.

HTH BIDI
          Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
          And here we have it. Our own forum Warrant Canary. How very nice.
          It's a public service, really.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            US killed over 200 Russian military a month ago - not a peep from Russia and the Russian journalist who run a suicidal story on it "jumped" out of building.
            Tell us more dear...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              GCHQ and FBI warn Russia set to hit UK's ‘critical infrastructure’ | Daily Mail Online

So for all of you with your fancy hardware, routers, WIFI what are you going to do when Russia pulls the plug, even on Tetris

What plans do the forum have?
              Don't panic everyone, none of the forum emergency plans include making MF a mod again.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Don't panic everyone, none of the forum emergency plans include making MF a mod again.
                Was he really worse than you, when all is said and done...?
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Was he really worse than you, when all is said and done...?
                  Only in the opinion of people who matter.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Dismal display of piss poor planing by government.
                    Absolutely. No wonder British wooden staircases and floorboards creak horribly - It's piss poor planing!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Absolutely. No wonder British wooden staircases and floorboards creak horribly - It's piss poor planing!
                      Jesting aside the number of client sites I've attended even as a visitor, I could have walked off site with trade secrets and had never touched an NDA.

Apart from one client I worked at, there was no external network and hard drives were removed every night to be stored in the safe not to mention the darkened glass windows. That was pretty secure.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X