• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russian Hacking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Hacking

GCHQ and FBI warn Russia set to hit UK's ‘critical infrastructure’ | Daily Mail Online

So for all of you with your fancy hardware, routers, WIFI what are you going to do when Russia pulls the plug, even on Tetris

What plans do the forum have?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

fake news - stop changing the subject - it's a conspiracy theory anyway - la la la I'm not listening

Russia is years ahead in this game. West is just waking up to the fact. Dismal display of piss poor planing by government.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      GCHQ and FBI warn Russia set to hit UK's ‘critical infrastructure’ | Daily Mail Online

So for all of you with your fancy hardware, routers, WIFI what are you going to do when Russia pulls the plug, even on Tetris

What plans do the forum have?
      Status quo. Continue not reading The Mail.

Comment

My MIL still has an anderson shelter in her back garden, so we're all right, jack

'to paraphrase the expat twats'

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Dismal display of piss poor planing by government.
          The Apprenticeship Levy should help to improve woodworking skills over time.

Comment

everyone is joking until one stray missile hits something russian. Then you will see that big US navy ship on the ocean bottom. We are all screwed then. May : Missiles are moral. How these people elect themselves is terrifying.
            Last edited by ronkeen; 16 April 2018, 20:34.

Comment

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
              everyone is joking until one stray missile hits something russian. Then you will see that big US navy ship on the ocean bottom. We are all screwed then. May : Missiles are moral. How these people elect themselves is terrifying.
              Nah, - the expat twat's will be fine, - honest

Comment

Heads up

If I start posting interesting, intelligent, factual or relevant posts, then it is safe to conclude, my account has been hacked by Putin's favourite pet gerbil.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  If I start posting interesting, intelligent, factual or relevant posts, then it is safe to conclude, my account has been hacked by Putin's favourite pet gerbil.

HTH BIDI
                  And here we have it. Our own forum Warrant Canary. How very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    The Apprenticeship Levy should help to improve woodworking skills over time.
                    Shame we won't have any trees left...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X