Russian Hacking Russian Hacking
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Russian Hacking

  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,765

    Default Russian Hacking

    GCHQ and FBI warn Russia set to hit UK's ‘critical infrastructure’ | Daily Mail Online

    So for all of you with your fancy hardware, routers, WIFI what are you going to do when Russia pulls the plug, even on Tetris

    What plans do the forum have?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  2. #2

    More fingers than teeth

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    19,553

    Default

    fake news - stop changing the subject - it's a conspiracy theory anyway - la la la I'm not listening

    Russia is years ahead in this game. West is just waking up to the fact. Dismal display of piss poor planing by government.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

  3. #3

    Contractor Among Contractors

    clearedforlanding 's job has never been outsourced

    clearedforlanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Found myself. Still lost.
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    GCHQ and FBI warn Russia set to hit UK's ‘critical infrastructure’ | Daily Mail Online

    So for all of you with your fancy hardware, routers, WIFI what are you going to do when Russia pulls the plug, even on Tetris

    What plans do the forum have?
    Status quo. Continue not reading The Mail.

  4. #4

    Godlike

    BR14 is always on top

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    7,742

    Default

    My MIL still has an anderson shelter in her back garden, so we're all right, jack

    'to paraphrase the expat twats'
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  5. #5

    Godlike

    jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Dismal display of piss poor planing by government.
    The Apprenticeship Levy should help to improve woodworking skills over time.

  6. #6

    Still gathering requirements...

    ronkeen has no reputation


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    30

    Default

    everyone is joking until one stray missile hits something russian. Then you will see that big US navy ship on the ocean bottom. We are all screwed then. May : Missiles are moral. How these people elect themselves is terrifying.
    Last edited by ronkeen; 16th April 2018 at 20:34.

  7. #7

    Godlike

    BR14 is always on top

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    7,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronkeen View Post
    everyone is joking until one stray missile hits something russian. Then you will see that big US navy ship on the ocean bottom. We are all screwed then. May : Missiles are moral. How these people elect themselves is terrifying.
    Nah, - the expat twat's will be fine, - honest
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  8. #8

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brexit Britain
    Posts
    34,580

    Exclamation Heads up

    If I start posting interesting, intelligent, factual or relevant posts, then it is safe to conclude, my account has been hacked by Putin's favourite pet gerbil.

    HTH BIDI
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

  9. #9

    Contractor Among Contractors

    clearedforlanding 's job has never been outsourced

    clearedforlanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Found myself. Still lost.
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    If I start posting interesting, intelligent, factual or relevant posts, then it is safe to conclude, my account has been hacked by Putin's favourite pet gerbil.

    HTH BIDI
    And here we have it. Our own forum Warrant Canary. How very nice.

  10. #10

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbrown View Post
    The Apprenticeship Levy should help to improve woodworking skills over time.
    Shame we won't have any trees left...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •