• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vaginal Seeding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaginal Seeding

Does anyone have any first hand experience of this?

Seems a bit odd. In my day we ate the placenta.

Seems quite sensible.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Seems quite sensible.
      Reading it again, it does. I found this quite interesting as well:''

Research has shown households with dogs have lower rates of asthma.

The idea is they help us swim against the hygiene tide by traipsing their muddy paws round the house and sticking their noses into everything.

"The speculation has always been that the dog brings, from the outside, microbes that are helpful in stimulating the infant's immune system," says Prof Anita Kozyrskyj, from the University of Albert

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
        Does anyone have any first hand experience of this?

Seems a bit odd. In my day we ate the placenta.
        https://www.womenshealthmag.com/mom/placenta-recipes

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I think having a dog would be preferable.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I thought the new thing was to put a small amount of the mother's excrement into the baby's mouth, after a cesarean. That is to get the gut bacteria started.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              I thought the new thing was to put a small amount of the mother's excrement into the baby's mouth, after a cesarean. That is to get the gut bacteria started.
              Yeah this all seems a load of crap to me
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's a beautiful baby gammon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                  But if you have a dog it will lick it's bum then lick the child from babyhood upwards - giving it a frequent dose.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X