• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The first person on Mars should be a woman?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first person on Mars should be a woman?

The first person on Mars 'should be a woman' - BBC News

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

FFS, is there no end to this feminist bollocks? It's all one ever hears on Radio 4 these days!

Actually the first person on Mars, be they male or female or not sure, should be a pensioner, as old as Methuselah, because it doesn't matter if their DNA is shot to hell by cosmic rays on the several months long journey there.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Why, does it need cleaning first?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Why, does it need cleaning first?
        I think that's a yes....

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          FFS, is there no end to this feminist bollocks? It's all one ever hears on Radio 4 these days!
          I thought you would be glad if one of those types of feminists left.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

The first person on Mars should be the person most qualified for the job. Any other criteria is racist, sexist and/or homophobic.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I've put down the mother-in-law's name.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                The first person on Mars should be the person most qualified for the job. Any other criteria is racist, sexist and/or homophobic.
                And what is the qualification for "opening the door of the spaceship?" Because that's what being "the first person on Mars" entails - the crew will almost certainly be mixed so the choice of who exits first is political only.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  And what is the qualification for "opening the door of the spaceship?" Because that's what being "the first person on Mars" entails - the crew will almost certainly be mixed so the choice of who exits first is political only.
                  Yup, I'd agree so the single, white, home owning, healthy, employed, car driving, non smoking, straight guy on the team hasn't a bloody hope in hell.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Yup, I'd agree so the single, white, home owning, healthy, employed, car driving, non smoking, straight guy on the team hasn't a bloody hope in hell.
                    You're still in with a shot then.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X