• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New gig for Churchill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New gig for Churchill

Starbucks to shut more than 8,000 cafes for race training - BBC News

Wow bad news for some is good news for others.

Churchill / Spod has just been in touch to say he's managed to get a new gig helping Starbucks with their recent bad press around racial stereotyping for black people.

He's been thinking about it and is doing the training personally and gave me a quick run down

Black people, not drug dealers, gang members or stabbity stabbers.
    Pakistanis, definitely not grooming young white girls
    Scousers, not thieving waste of space doley layabouts
    Devonians, not six fingered cousin ******* inbreds
    Welsh - Not sheep shaggers
    Scottish - Not pale faced, ginger, obese, heart diseased riddled English haters
    Irish, begorah begorah begorah, they dont like potatoes and not all IRA sympathisers
    Italians, not ex Mafia crotch grabbing sexual deviants
    The French, not garlic eating surrender monkeys
    Arabs, not thieving

and final the Jews. He says you still have to watch the Jews, they're bastards.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Churchill / Spod has just been in touch to say he's managed to get a new gig helping Starbucks with their recent bad press around racial stereotyping for black people.

He's been thinking about it and is doing the training personally and gave me a quick run down

Irish, begorah begorah begorah, they dont like potatoes and not all IRA sympathisers
    Arabs, not thieving

To be fair, he actually said that he wouldn't work for Jews as they are only in it for themselves and see gentiles as there to be used.

Comment

Jeez....how much more training do they need....?

Comment

Arabs, not thieving

F**k, I've had it wrong all these years. I thought it was cheese eating surrender monkeys. Oh well...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Arabs, not thieving

PS - you forgot to mention crippled gypsy children. Or is it only me that has an issue with them...?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Interestingly enough I passed a travellers illegal site (it was on a trading estate with clear signs informing the owners they would have to evict them) the other day.

I was wondering why there were two Polish registered vans on it out of the 6 vehicles there. Then a Big Polish chap came out of a caravan and started screaming at his kids who were playing football, they answered back in Polish. So it seems our traveller population are intermingling.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Interestingly enough I passed a travellers illegal site (it was on a trading estate with clear signs informing the owners they would have to evict them) the other day.

I was wondering why there were two Polish registered vans on it out of the 6 vehicles there. Then a Big Polish chap came out of a caravan and started screaming at his kids who were playing football, they answered back in Polish. So it seems our traveller population are intermingling.
              One of the many benefits of multiculturalism I guess, we are so thankful for Tony Bliar and New Labour for opening us up to all the wonderful gifts that keep giving.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Thought I saw a Ford Scorpio passing my campsite the other day. You shouls have popped by and said

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                  Thought I saw a Ford Scorpio passing my campsite the other day. You shouls have popped by and said
                  Will do next time. What colour is your caravan? Periwinkle blue?
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X