• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 4x4 debate.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
    Did I say there was an 'issue'?

Well goodness me, who never knew Volvos have loads of safety features? Fact is, Volvo make up a small percentage of cars on the (UK) roads. Volvo drivers are conservative (with a small 'c') by nature. Ergo, they have less chance of being involved in accidents hence less injuries and deaths.
    Are Volvo drivers more conservative, what percentage are conservative? Does being conservative make you a safer driver than the average driver? Conservative drivers are still prone to lapses in concentration.

Regardless, well done to Volvo.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Are Volvo drivers more conservative, what percentage are conservative? Does being conservative make you a safer driver than the average driver? Conservative drivers are still prone to lapses in concentration.

if they would put a 6 cylinder into the XC90 i'd buy one

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

Volvo drivers are 100% conservative, that's why they drive Volvos. With a small 'C' as I said. You dont grasp it, do you?

Comment

a friend has an XC90 and the insurance is surprisingly cheap, according to him because XC90 drivers don't crash

Milan.

Comment

Just been doing some research on this after seeing the thread.... Looks like a pretty damn good car. I might get this one next.

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
              Volvo drivers are 100% conservative, that's why they drive Volvos. With a small 'C' as I said. You dont grasp it, do you?
              Sshhh now.

Comment

I've got a 20 year old Volvo as a station car. They go on forever.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

If you need more than 4 cylinders I could put in a word with these guys.

Comment

The practicality of a Volvo, especially an estate, is undeniable....

Comment

Working...
                    X