• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fan Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Castle Cary is a tiny hamlet in Somerset where a prolific and persistent CUK spammer originates.

If you're not them then the chances are you're near neighbours!
    Ummm... Cary is very definitely a town. Not a very big one but a town, nonetheless.

Anyways - shortly off to Schipol & will be back in my "tiny hamlet" in a few hours.

By the way, I did a forum search for CC but I can't see any evidence of anyone else hailing from there

Comment

Originally posted by The Castle Cary Fairy View Post
      Ummm... Cary is very definitely a town. Not a very big one but a town, nonetheless.

Anyways - shortly off to Schipol & will be back in my "tiny hamlet" in a few hours.

By the way, I did a forum search for CC but I can't see any evidence of anyone else hailing from there
      Inneresting
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYhBoDCWMAA8h6T.jpg
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Bridgwater is the key.

Comment

Very obvious this is a doggystyle gricer sockie.
            The mode of operation is to start posting in professional forums before starting in general and then start denying rigorously when someone spots the obvious socks.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              The mode of operation is to start posting in professional forums before starting in general and then start denying rigorously when someone spots the obvious socks.
              Yeah - it is quite dull n tedious....

oh well

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                And the fembot Somerset link, and questions about random crap like fans from a group of people in whom you've not yet established yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  And the fembot Somerset link, and questions about random crap like fans from a group of people in whom you've not yet established yourself.
                  The grovelling apology we will be due when it does all come out will be worth it.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Where I said "spammer", I probably meant "troll" or "sockie".

But the from various things mentioned by former Gricer sockies, it seems obvious their owner lives in central Somerset, and I'm pretty sure he did mention Castle Cary at least once.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Where I said "spammer", I probably meant "troll" or "sockie".

But the from various things mentioned by former Gricer sockies, it seems obvious their owner lives in central Somerset, and I'm pretty sure he did mention Castle Cary at least once.
                      There's wurzel:

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...rs-trains.html

Comment

Working...
                      X