• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My first infraction point

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first infraction point

Thank you all

After several years of being a member of this great website I've finally received my first infraction point. I'm slightly disappointed that the reason given was for inappropriate language, when in fact it was because I posted an Amazon link to a Kelly Brook calendar. Regardless, I feel part of the family now and I hope to earn many more infraction points.

I hasten to add that I did not add my affiliate id to the amazon link, however, if any of you do want to purchase a Kelly Brook 2017 calendar give me a shout. December's picture of Kelly skiing in a bikini shows the dedication this young women has to her sport and I hope you can support her by buying her calendar.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Thank you all

After several years of being a member of this great website I've finally received my first infraction point. I'm slightly disappointed that the reason given was for inappropriate language, when in fact it was because I posted an Amazon link to a Kelly Brook calendar. Regardless, I feel part of the family now and I hope to earn many more infraction points.

I hasten to add that I did not add my affiliate id to the amazon link, however, if any of you do want to purchase a Kelly Brook 2017 calendar give me a shout. December's picture of Kelly skiing in a bikini shows the dedication this young women has to her sport and I hope you can support her by buying her calendar.
    Unless you have a DeLorean that does 88 MPH...

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      I hope you can support her by buying her calendar.
      Your continuing support of young ladies will only get you into more trouble....

Comment

It truely is amazing how some people have escaped censure on here. You know who I mean!

Comment

Anyways, name and shame the mod.

And copy and paste in the reason.

Sunlight and all that.
          Last edited by NotAllThere; 22 April 2018, 12:36. Reason: Subsequent posts

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            Anyways, name and shame the mod.
            That would be unfair of me, but lets just say you don't have to be a detective*cough* to work it out.

As requested... Did I mention it was in the professional forum??

You have received an infraction at Contractor UK Bulletin Board.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
            -------
            Not in a Professional forum.
            -------

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              Your continuing support of young ladies will only get you into more trouble....

ahh that does look like one of my relatives, always dressing up in his orangatang outfit. Going to get arrested one of these days, cheeky monkey.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
                  It truely is amazing how some people have escaped censure on here. You know who I mean!
                  You?

You don't know if someone's been infracted. Unless they whine about it, or, in this case, post it as a way of passing the time. We only publicise bannings.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The infraction tulip should be culled. If someone is being a dick the mods should be big and brave enough to step into the thread a just tell people that they are out of order and to cut the tulip, then everyone understand the rules.

The infraction is a sneaky underhand manoeuvre, the forum worked better when it was not here and this thread again reinforces my continued argument that the moderation system is crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X