• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC's London marathon coverage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC's London marathon coverage

Is ******* tulipe with constant picture break up. No doubt they will blame the fact it is mainly built up areas or weather conditions except that most marathons are run in built up areas and far sunnier climes than London!

Come on, Mo!

Ban. Now.

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
      Is ******* tulipe with constant picture break up. No doubt they will blame the fact it is mainly built up areas or weather conditions except that most marathons are run in built up areas and far sunnier climes than London!

Come on, Mo!
      It was a good race today, but bloody hot for your first time. Just back, but knackered. Got it recorded and going to see if I'm on the telly
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post

Come on, Mo!
        Gives you something to complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          It was a good race today, but bloody hot for your first time. Just back, but knackered. Got it recorded and going to see if I'm on the telly
          nah they moved crimewatch to make way for the Marathon coverage.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ah you meant this

British men caught with Thai girls in police raid on illegal orgy | Daily Mail Online

[
            Last edited by NotAllThere; 23 April 2018, 11:23. Reason: NSFW image removed

Comment

I think it is our bound duty to name these IT Contractors as soon as we know that they're not single.
              Last edited by NotAllThere; 23 April 2018, 11:24. Reason: NSFW image removed
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I think it is our bound duty to name these IT Contractors as soon as we know that they're not single.
                thought everyone knew, the man on the left was Darmy, the fat one on the right is you and AssGuru is on his knees.

Comment

More importantly, did anybody else spot that the venue was the Tulip Hotel?

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
                    More importantly, did anybody else spot that the venue was the Tulip Hotel?
                    indeed made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                    X