• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pricks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricks

Quite funny:

HENRY HATE STUDIO & PRICK TATTOO PARLOUR LONDON LIMITED

- and -

PRICK ME BABY ONE MORE TIME LIMITED T/A PRICK
    Martinez (t/a Prick) & Anor v Prick Me Baby One More Time Ltd (t/a Prick) & Anor [2018] EWHC 776 (IPEC) (11 April 2018)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I read that the other day, and thought it was delightful

In particular, I was previously unaware that the expression "moron in a hurry" is a specific legal term with an established meaning, "per Foster J in Morning Star v Express Newspapers [1979] FSR 113"

Originally posted by Her Honour Judge Melissa Clarke
    I am at a loss to understand how Lola R can believe that the Cactus Shop website has any connection with the Tattoo Parlour, given that she appears just to have come from the Tattoo Parlour and so must be well aware of the dissimilarities in style and get up of the place, compared to the website she is on. For that reason I feel that she must fall into the category of "moron in a hurry" who has been deceived but who cannot sustain a claim for passing off.

Comment

remember once being told the origin of the name for Ketts radio & TV

The owner was a Mr Prickett and he decided Ketts was the safer choice for a company name.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        remember once being told the origin of the name for Ketts radio & TV

The owner was a Mr Prickett and he decided Ketts was the safer choice for a company name.

Comment

Working...
        X