• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another bunch of racists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Apparently Palestinian lives and land don't matter. There is some serious support for Israel in the political elite circles and in the US in general. There is a Voltaire quote that one of the forum poster's has as their signature - the same can be applied to Saudi Arabia:
    The issue with scooter's post is not that it was critical of Israel. Have another read of it.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      The issue with scooter's post is not that it was critical of Israel. Have another read of it.
      That's exactly my issue. They are the same.

That's like saying I'm critical of Christianity but somehow it's okay for Britain to invade others countries killing thousands.

I'm not religious by any means, just wish humanity would move on from using it as an excuse to harm others.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

That's like saying I'm critical of Christianity but somehow it's okay for Britain to invade others countries killing thousands.

I'm not religious by any means, just wish humanity would move on from using it as an excuse to harm others.
        We have already established that you are unwell.

Comment

Equating Anti-Semitisim and Israel is bizarre? Anti-Semitism is an Anti-Jewish expression of (ignorance) hatred. There are 2 million Arab Israeli citizens.

Rather just state that you are Anti-Israel - most Israelis who are Jewish don't identify with being Israeli Jews, but rather Jewish Israelis (same as Muslim / Christian Israelis). It isn't their religion which defines them.

Pity that the BBC don't understand this either?
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Better add Google to that to. Google 'Jews' and Israel is mentioned numerous times.

Problem is the majority of the world does not share your opinion.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Better add Google to that to. Google 'Jews' and Israel is mentioned numerous times.

Problem is the majority of the world does not share your opinion.
              I didn't take you to be ignorant, as to how Google ranks pages?

It isn't my opinion, actually - it is yours. I accept the fact that you are Anti-Semitic, I think that it is you who just doesn't admit it?
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I have no hostility toward any religion. Religion is an interesting concept. And that's where it ends for me.

The world has far greater problems imo.

Comment

And take their stuff. A lot of evil has been done in the name of religion - people use it as a cover and excuse to do unspeakable things, like the Spanish Inquisition and the crusades and ISIS to name a few. I'm sure we'll get past it one day

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Equating Anti-Semitisim and Israel is bizarre? Anti-Semitism is an Anti-Jewish expression of (ignorance) hatred. There are 2 million Arab Israeli citizens.

Rather just state that you are Anti-Israel - most Israelis who are Jewish don't identify with being Israeli Jews, but rather Jewish Israelis (same as Muslim / Christian Israelis). It isn't their religion which defines them.

Pity that the BBC don't understand this either?
                  I think they do understand it and the anti-Semitic label is used to shut down criticism of Israel's treatment of their neighbors. Also our support of them. It's also quite handy to attack certain opposition politicians who are gaining too much ground leading up to a local election.

It seems a common thread now to label anyone challenging the party line as [worst_person_ever] to discredit them and their views.

It's seems to be having the opposite effect though.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    I think they do understand it and the anti-Semitic label is used to shut down criticism of Israel's treatment of their neighbors. Also our support of them. It's also quite handy to attack certain opposition politicians who are gaining too much ground leading up to a local election.

It seems a common thread now to label anyone challenging the party line as [worst_person_ever] to discredit them and their views.

It's seems to be having the opposite effect though.
                    Think so... which happens in the same breath we have Westminster paedophile ring allegations and the Windrush.

Comment

However when I think anti-Semitic, I think Israel.
                      That's because at a deep level you see no difference between a Jew and an Israeli. So when Israel behaves badly, you think to yourself that it's the Jews behaving badly. And that is an anti semitic position.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X