Another bunch of racists Another bunch of racists - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Better add Google to that to. Google 'Jews' and Israel is mentioned numerous times.

    Problem is the majority of the world does not share your opinion.
    Doesn't mean you need to be as fecking ignorant as the majority of the world.

    Do you realise there are Jews who don't believe the state of Israel should exist? Or even if they do, don't believe Israel's actions to the Palestinians and Arab citizens in their borders is fine?

    One thing you don't realise is if you display your ignorance like the rest of the world on matters that appear simple but are actually complex, then individuals with different view points will not bother to engage you in conversation.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  2. #22

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    That's because at a deep level you see no difference between a Jew and an Israeli. So when Israel behaves badly, you think to yourself that it's the Jews behaving badly. And that is an anti semitic position.
    And therefore he seems to think that antisemitism is ok.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  3. #23

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    And therefore he seems to think that antisemitism is ok.
    Must be related to Corbyn.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  4. #24

    More fingers than teeth

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    19,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    That's because at a deep level you see no difference between a Jew and an Israeli. So when Israel behaves badly, you think to yourself that it's the Jews behaving badly. And that is an anti semitic position.
    And yet those in Norther Ireland responsible for bloody murder since the day I was born use the name of religion, sponsored over the years by those that share the same name in the US and elsewhere. Are they freedom fighters now? The majority of people who call themselves Jewish live in Israel. 76% to be sure. And they did vote for the government in charge with the help of US support.

    There's no hate for the religion or those that follow it here, it's just a name. And that names so happens to best describe those the live in Israel and those who also support the state from afar.

    You say anti-Semitic whilst the protagonists continue their with their actions unchallenged because of those who fear the repercussions for calling it what it is. Sounds cowardly.

    Why are we not calling out racism towards people of colour? Or paedophile scandal? Or the prejudice against the disabled since the current government came to power?

    There's a vast number of minorities receiving unfair treatment at the hands of our government than the current topic.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

  5. #25

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    And yet those in Norther Ireland responsible for bloody murder since the day I was born use the name of religion, sponsored over the years by those that share the same name in the US and elsewhere. Are they freedom fighters now? The majority of people who call themselves Jewish live in Israel. 76% to be sure. And they did vote for the government in charge with the help of US support.

    There's no hate for the religion or those that follow it here, it's just a name. And that names so happens to best describe those the live in Israel and those who also support the state from afar.

    You say anti-Semitic whilst the protagonists continue their with their actions unchallenged because of those who fear the repercussions for calling it what it is. Sounds cowardly.

    Why are we not calling out racism towards people of colour? Or paedophile scandal? Or the prejudice against the disabled since the current government came to power?

    There's a vast number of minorities receiving unfair treatment at the hands of our government than the current topic.
    Yemen - our arms companies are making a pretty penny off those deals Theresa May put together when Saudi prince came over. How much tax do you reckon they're paying on it?

    And how many shares in those companies do you think TM + family + plenty of Tory MPs have?
    Because feelings...

  6. #26

    Super poster

    Scruff is NOT a disguised employee

    Scruff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Leafy Surrey (Lahndahn Tahn)
    Posts
    2,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    And yet those in Norther Ireland responsible for bloody murder since the day I was born use the name of religion, sponsored over the years by those that share the same name in the US and elsewhere. Are they freedom fighters now? The majority of people who call themselves Jewish live in Israel. 76% to be sure. And they did vote for the government in charge with the help of US support.

    There's no hate for the religion or those that follow it here, it's just a name. And that names so happens to best describe those the live in Israel and those who also support the state from afar.

    You say anti-Semitic whilst the protagonists continue their with their actions unchallenged because of those who fear the repercussions for calling it what it is. Sounds cowardly.

    Why are we not calling out racism towards people of colour? Or paedophile scandal? Or the prejudice against the disabled since the current government came to power?

    There's a vast number of minorities receiving unfair treatment at the hands of our government than the current topic.
    Quoting for posterity.

    This is the typical tulip that is spouted by anti-semites. 76% of people who identify as Jews do not live in Israel. Even if they did, this does not justify your ignorant ranting.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

  7. #27

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    And yet those in Norther Ireland responsible for bloody murder since the day I was born use the name of religion, sponsored over the years by those that share the same name in the US and elsewhere. Are they freedom fighters now? The majority of people who call themselves Jewish live in Israel. 76% to be sure. And they did vote for the government in charge with the help of US support.

    There's no hate for the religion or those that follow it here, it's just a name. And that names so happens to best describe those the live in Israel and those who also support the state from afar.

    You say anti-Semitic whilst the protagonists continue their with their actions unchallenged because of those who fear the repercussions for calling it what it is. Sounds cowardly.

    Why are we not calling out racism towards people of colour? Or paedophile scandal? Or the prejudice against the disabled since the current government came to power?

    There's a vast number of minorities receiving unfair treatment at the hands of our government than the current topic.
    Seriously are you are anti-Semitic feckwit that has to keep digging? I guess you want to be banned?

    BTW Just because unfair treatment happens to one set of minorities doesn't mean you ignore the other groups.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  8. #28

    More fingers than teeth

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    19,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    BTW Just because unfair treatment happens to one set of minorities doesn't mean you ignore the other groups.
    Absolutely. But make an argument there's more deserving minorities other than topic being linked with less the favourable actions, and you get flamed with being anti-Semitic.

    Scooter can't be banned. Like the banks, too big fail.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

  9. #29

    Godlike

    BR14 is always on top

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    7,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Absolutely. But make an argument there's more deserving minorities other than topic being linked with less the favourable actions, and you get flamed with being anti-Semitic.

    Scooter can't be banned. Like the banks, too big fail.
    Pompous twat
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  10. #30

    More fingers than teeth

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    19,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    Pompous twat
    Here lies Sarcasm - RiP.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •