• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kanye West....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    The critique is that it is a fake news site.
    That has a bias to the right of Maggie
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      That has a bias to the right of Maggie
      That I agree with - but does that make it 'fake'? There are sites that have bias to the left of Jezza - are they not just as bad if being biased is bad?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

This is quite an interesting graphic - ZH not in there but probably in the same category as infowars:

I still enjoy it though - heavily biased yes - fake no (you're going to have to prove otherwise).

Ultimately we just look for what confirms our own biases/world view and reject what challenges them - in some cases resorting to childish insults and demanding to have the other person shut down/banned/censored.

I believe the MSM tells 'fake news' - which is why I look for alternative sources - including sites on the other side of the picture (eg. huffpost)...
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          That I agree with - but does that make it 'fake'? There are sites that have bias to the left of Jezza - are they not just as bad if being biased is bad?
          https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

Comment

Don’t believe these news checkers that claim fake news is real

Media Bias Fact Check – The website MediaBiasFactCheck.com touts itself as being “the most comprehensive media bias resource in the Internet,” yet its founder, Dave Van Zandt from North Carolina, appears to have little or no background in journalism.

In fact, it’s unclear whether Van Zandt or his three unpaid volunteer assistants have any particular credentials that would qualify them to judge the accuracy or bias of news sources.

Comment

Did you mean to quote a fruit loop conspiracy site? Vaccine skepticism is rooted in rational science, while vaccine zealotry is pushed under the “cult of scientism”

Comment

You started it. Fight fruit loops with fruit loops I say

Comment

Of course zerohedge doesn't mind standing up for poor persecuted Dr Wakefield. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...nd-real-change

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    You started it. Fight fruit loops with fruit loops I say
                    No. You are basing your arguments on anti reality sites.

Comment

No. You are basing your arguments on anti my personal world view sites.
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X