Jet Parking - Heathrow Jet Parking - Heathrow
Posts 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,765

    Default Jet Parking - Heathrow

    Can anyone let me know which terminal I should touch tell Jeeves to land my Bombardier Global 7000 to pick me up later?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  2. #2

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Can anyone let me know which terminal I should touch tell Jeeves to land my Bombardier Global 7000 to pick me up later?
    Which terminal has the obesity wheelchair lift?
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  3. #3

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Can anyone let me know which terminal I should touch tell Jeeves to land my Bombardier Global 7000 to pick me up later?
    Terminal 1, since it's been closed for 3 years (although you probably still want to claim you've been in the lounge there recently)

    Also, it's inadvisable to land a plane on a terminal, although if said terminal is at least 2,810ft long, then the 7k could manage.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Terminal 1, since it's been closed for 3 years (although you probably still want to claim you've been in the lounge there recently)

    Also, it's inadvisable to land a plane on a terminal, although if said terminal is at least 2,810ft long, then the 7k could manage.
    If only I had Threaded's time machine, I'd go back in time and knock on your mum's door to let the milkman know he's left his lights on.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  5. #5

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    If only I had Threaded's time machine, I'd go back in time and knock on your mum's door to let the milkman know he's left his lights on.
    Milkman? My dad was a rugby player.

    In fact, looking at the fixtures list for nine months before I was born, I'm fairly certain that I've narrowed it down to one of two teams.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  6. #6

    Godlike

    BR14 is always on top

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    7,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Milkman? My dad was a rugby player.

    In fact, looking at the fixtures list for nine months before I was born, I'm fairly certain that I've narrowed it down to one of two teams.
    old publicschoolians or old stateschoolhooligans???
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •