• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gender Binarism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Political correctness is mad, always has been. There's no going or gone about it. Nothing more than newspeak. ++good.
    Much of it is just common courtesy.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Much of it is just common courtesy.
      The Marxist replacement for common courtesy and decency. Limiting thought to prescribed areas.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Is it political correctness gone mad?
        That's not what I said at all.

It's government gone mad.

Comment

Male
          Female
          None of the above

Comment

I'm a lesbian in a man's body

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              I'm a lesbian in a man's body
              Well I suppose you could call it a man's body.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                The thing is there are very few people who are not either male or female - in that they are born with male reproductive organs or female reproductive organs - neuter/hermaphrodite or intersex as they are collectively known are very very rare.

So the chance of being biologically misgendered is actually pretty much zero.

But remember we are not talking about people who are clearly biologically male but want to use a female pro noun because they feel they should be female because that is nothing to do with biological misgendering, instead it is to do with people choosing which gender role they wish to follow .. for today anyway.
                You are mistaking sex and gender, one's sex is easier to define, ones gender is not .
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  You are mistaking sex and gender, one's sex is easier to define, ones gender is not .
                  Not really point i was trying to make it you are born 'male sex' , 'female sex' or 'intersex' and that cannot be denied.

You can label yourself with what you want.

But what you cannot do is try and deny your biological birth sex.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Not really point i was trying to make it you are born 'male sex' , 'female sex' or 'intersex' and that cannot be denied.

You can label yourself with what you want.

But what you cannot do is try and deny your biological birth sex.
                    The point I made earlier which you clearly didn't understand is doctors and midwives sex babies on their external sex organs. If the external organs don't match what is inside or their chromosomes then they can be sexed wrongly at birth. There are now lots of examples of this coming to light thanks mainly to female athletes who discovered they were intersex in later childhood.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I think you may be wrong on that one

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sour....0.qgviuImRhLU

I just thought it was a case of the old in out in out.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X