• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gender Binarism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    The Marxist replacement for common courtesy and decency. Limiting thought to prescribed areas.
    Political correctness is mostly a flag waved by the right to try to shut down the freedom of speech to call out bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Political correctness is mostly a flag waved by the right to try to shut down the freedom of speech to call out bigotry.
      I think you'll find it's the Left who are super PC.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        The point I made earlier which you clearly didn't understand is doctors and midwives sex babies on their external sex organs. If the external organs don't match what is inside or their chromosomes then they can be sexed wrongly at birth. There are now lots of examples of this coming to light thanks mainly to female athletes who discovered they were intersex in later childhood.
        Pretty sure you will find they will be correct in 99.9999% of the cases though.

Very few people are born with a knob and womb.

Or a fanny n balls.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I think you'll find it's the Left who are super PC.
          WGAS what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            Male
            Female
            None of the above

Don't we have some of our very own Canadian Applicants on CUK....?
            Last edited by greenlake; 26 April 2018, 15:16.

Comment

Working...
            X