I'm starting a large, complex building project on my home and want to ensure that i am fully covered in the hopefully remote scenario that I need legal cover for any disputes with the builders / contractors.

although this is often covered under standard household policies a lot of these types of polices won't provide cover for tradesmen disputes.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend / suggest a more specialist provider in this area please?